Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Multiple Sclerosis Ain t No Picnic

& 39; When I was a kid, if there was a problem at home, my father would always say about the situation, "she & 39; n is not a picnic " ! I am sure c & 39; is to make us laugh and to the diffusion of the situation and he always says that he & 39; comes at the right time. It probably would have made a great comic, but in his time he & 39; there was no stand-up comedians as there are now Comedy Central or on television. But how can this assertion were true! J & 39; I thought it would be a great title for my newsletter and blog on multiple sclerosis because & 39; n MS is certainly not a picnic!
I think I can talk about my MS with confidence because my body has experienced just about everything can MS flat. J & 39; have only been in my current state of the last year and I think that & 39; it is still not so terrible! I am always looking forward to the future & 39;! & 39; This is not a bunch of bull, either! My life is good! I get up in the morning and I go to my computer to check my emails. Can I write about my MS or telemarketing. J & 39; have been for 19 years now telemarketing. When I was healthier & 39; c & 39; that was one way to get more & 39; d & 39; affairs of my small business but now it has become a large part of my income. In 2007, I & 39; I started a business in my apartment where I teach people how to telemarket. Telemarketing is a great way for housewives, students and disabled people to save some money & 39;. After that I could relax, watch television or whatever. I n & 39; have no boss on my shoulder that I & 39; n have never really liked!
I now fit my electric scooter (Max) 100% of the time when I am outside the & 39;. I figure as long as I have Max & 39; n who needs legs! I joke with people that walking is overrated anyway! Lol Max will be my legs for the next 30 years and I know it sounds bizarre, but & 39; is OK with me. J & 39; I also use a walker (Sally) in my apartment. I find that I & 39; uses Sally as soon as I wake up every morning! All of this took place in the last 6 months and that I & 39; uses Max Sally or more every day! I am constantly amazed at what the human body can do or not do for himself! & 39; C is a little weird to lose your legs first-hand experience. No, I did not & 39; shot in a war, I & 39; have not had a bad diving accident and I & 39; n have not had a bad car accident. Multiple sclerosis just happened to me.
Everyday people are increasingly d & 39; accept people with disabilities. I feel disabled people are the new minorities in the world. Everywhere I go is accessible to the disabled. If I & 39; I need & 39; go to a Wal-Mart, Home Depot or a large grocery store they have doors that open automatically & 39; s make the & 39; easy access. In my small town where I live there & 39; n & 39; are no automatic doors, but I can still get in the buildings I want. I can easily get into my small grocery store, pharmacy, the post office and my favorite pizzeria. J & 39; have been & 39; the doors open for 8 years now & 39; then that he was riding my scooter and I am proud to say that it & 39; n & 39; are no building for the moment I & 39; n have not been able & 39; get into.
When j & 39; have been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis my neurologist & 39; m has always said that the way j & 39; have been after 5 years was how I would probably be for the rest of my life. J & 39; have been diagnosed in 1991, so my magical year to get was 1996. I thought if I could get to 96 I would & 39; well. Well, I did it & 39; to & 39; 96 and I & 39; was still very active. Things were good enough for me! However, in the past 7 years, doctors have changed their thinking on the 5 years that rule. They noticed that some of their patients suffer & 39; a deterioration in their Member States in the years 5-10. They call this type of multiple sclerosis secondary progressive. In & 39; 96 if I had an exacerbation & 39; which is a worsening of symptoms that I had & 39; still work and everything, but I & 39; had the feeling miserable. In & 39; 98, or the seventh year for me, I & 39; I had a bad exacerbation & 39; n that I have never fully recovered. I like to think that was the beginning of my secondary progressive.
MS is a debilitating disease of the central nervous system. It can affect every part of your body because there are nerves throughout your body. For some reason, and doctors do not know why, but the body of a person with & 39; MS literally attacks itself. If you looked at the MRI of my brain and spinal cord you want to see the little white spots that & 39; called plaque. My line is the protective sheath on the nerves as rubber & 39; around an electric wire. Your brain sends a signal to do something and myelin keeps the signal going where it should go. During the healing or plaque occurs on myelin, it interrupts the signal from the brain and sends the signal to another location. An example of how the plate is what touches me. When I & 39; ai d & 39; urinate I catheter. The signal from my brain to my bladder urine release my short-circuit. I could stand in front of the toilet, until & 39; that the & 39; hell freezes over, and I would never & 39; n urinate. Not even a drop. I am not sure where the signal is cathing but works very well for me! This is another example. The signal from my brain to pick up my feet when I did not totally get there if I am still dragging my feet when I walk. Sometimes when I start walking too fast, I lose my balance and I trip and fall in & 39;. J & 39; have lots of black and blue marks on my body. J ai & 39; as big calluses on the bottom of my feet all the sliding. What & 39; s so funny is considered with all that my life is always good, and things could be worse!
Jon L. Wegner lives near Fargo, ND, after being lifelong Minnesota. It is disabled with multiple sclerosis. Jon made his life telemarketing & 39; and on the Internet. Jon & 39; s top is affiliated with www.jonwegner.com There you can obtain quotes d & 39; insurance. You can find its Web site, e-book and articles www.mymsbookandnewsletter.com & 39; If you want to get on Jon & 39; s monthly newsletter list you can also sign up there. Jon discusses MS, MS and the way to earn the money & 39; with the internet.
http: / / www.mymsbookandnewsletter.com zeuss ludie



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

No comments: